We collect information about you when placing an order in our store.
What information we collect and store
When you browse our site, we will collect the following information:
- Products viewed: We will use this information to show you, for example, recently viewed products
- Location, IP address and browser: we use this data to estimate shipping costs
- Shipping address: please enter your address so that we can, for example, estimate shipping costs before ordering and send your order!
When you buy in our store, we will ask you for information including your name, payment and shipping addresses, email, telephone. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- Sending information about your orders
- Replying to your requests, including complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Improving the store’s offer
In general, information is stored as long as we need information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to keep it. We store order information for 1 year for accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and addresses.
We will also store comments and opinions if you decide to write them.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you give us. Eg administrators and store staff have access to:
- Order details, such as items purchased, order date, shipping address
- Customer information such as name, email address and invoicing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, returns and offer support.
What do we share with others
We provide information with third parties that help us process orders and provide services, e.g.
Polish Post – Sending parcels
DPD Polska – Sending parcels
We accept payments via PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or process payments, such as order value and billing information.
View politykę prywatności PayPal, for more details.